[composition and characteristics]
This product is a one component volatile drying adhesive, which is mainly made of synthetic rubber, added with tackifying resin, accelerator, antioxidant, stabilizer, organic solvent, etc. Most of the imported raw materials, based on their excellent quality and good construction performance, are favored by the construction and decoration industry, and have become the main glue used in the construction and decoration industry at home and abroad.
· The adhesive can be used for bonding wood, plywood, fireproof board, density board, polymer board, paint free board, aluminum-plastic board, etc;
· This glue is also widely used in interior decoration, art advertisement and automobile interior decoration. Especially suitable for high-grade villas, high-grade hotels, Fortune Plaza, noble community, headquarters base and other high-grade, strict requirements of exquisite decoration.
[performance and characteristics]
· The material selection is rigorous, the glue density is small, and the brushing area is 30% larger than that of ordinary glue.
· All environmental protection indicators are far superior to the national standards and conform to the environmental protection guidelines for Olympic projects.
· High solid content, saving glue without affecting the bonding effect.
· Strong initial adhesion.
· Transparent, good smell, in line with China environmental labeling product certification, correct use does not affect human health.
15L × 1； 3L × 6； 0.68L × eighteen
· Wipe off the oil, dust and other dirt on the bonding surface, then roughen and dry.
· Use scraper or brush to apply glue evenly from the inside to the outside on the bonding surface (if large area bonding, it is recommended to apply glue on both bonding surfaces at the same time), and air for 10-30 minutes at room temperature (depending on the construction temperature and humidity, the adhesive layer is slightly non stick to the hand).
· Align the bonding surface at one time, squeeze from the inside to the outside (eliminate bubbles), tap and compact with rubber hammer or wooden hammer, and the strength can be reached after 24 hours.
· This glue is mainly used for interior decoration, not for outdoor direct sun drying places. If it must be used outdoors, the glue should be fully dried and cured, generally 72 hours (23 ℃); If the construction is directly carried out outdoors, necessary measures should be taken to avoid light, and it can only be used after it is fully dried and solidified. If used at low temperature, the glue should also be fully dried and cured.
· Because there are many kinds of bonding materials on the market, the normal bonding method is not the bonding of some special materials. For example, when bonding the density board with high permeability, the secondary construction should be carried out: first, brush the glue liquid once at the parts with high permeability and need to be bonded, make it fully dry and hardened (about 30 minutes), and then carry out the construction according to the normal method. In this way, the density board with high permeability can be firmly bonded with other materials.
· According to different bonding materials, the glue amount per square meter is about 170g to 240g.
· This product belongs to three kinds of dangerous goods. Ventilation and fire prevention should be adopted during use.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· Keep away from fire and heat sources during storage and transportation, and do not expose to the sun; Keep and transport according to inflammable materials, and pay attention to fire prevention for empty packing barrels after use.
· This glue is mainly used for interior decoration, not suitable for outdoor direct sun drying place, the best choice for outdoor decoration is the company's other models of products.
· When opening the cover, hold the cover surface by hand to prevent the glue from escaping with pressure.
· The shelf life under normal temperature is 18 months. If the shelf life exceeds, the glue can still be used if it is not deteriorated.
· When bonding dense materials such as aluminum-plastic plate and fireproof plate, several air holes should be drilled on the substrate to avoid bulge after bonding.
· When used outdoors, the adhesive joint should be potted with glass glue to avoid water seepage.
· Due to the differences of individual construction environment and applicable materials, it is recommended to determine the applicability of the product through experiments. The company will not be responsible for the loss caused by the user's failure to test or violation of process requirements.
Comparison parameters between this product and GB 18583-2008 standard:
the company strictly implements ISO9001 quality system and ISO14001 international environmental certification system to provide customers with high quality and qualified products. Please read the instructions carefully before using. The company shall not be responsible for the quality problems and joint losses caused by incorrect construction.